This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to get his/her foot in the door of the corporate world.
- Perform various administrative duties as needed
- Prepare and maintain summaries of depositions, court documents, and confidential materials.
- Plan and schedule meetings and conferences
- Research and analyze materials
- Welcome guests and clients
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Type 60 wpm and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Must pay very close attention to details
- Some office experience preferred