Solid, stable business consulting firm with North American office in Atlanta. The EVP who travels extensively needs a true right arm assistant who can manage complex scheduling. Wonderful company with great benefits!
- Manage complex calendar, schedule appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements including hotel, transportation, airlines, etc.
- Manage high volume travel and expense reports. Must have had extensive experience with currency exchange.
- Prepare high quality presentations, produce accurate, properly formatted reports and other documents using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain documents and files of a complex and confidential nature
- Write and proofread memos, emails, announcements and other communications.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees, vendors, and companies.
- Handle telephone calls, including screening incoming calls, mail and packages.
- Assist with other business and personal matters as requested.
- 5+ years of experience supporting a Senior Executive.
- Ability to take initiative, make quick accurate decisions, stay focused and organized under pressure.
- Must be detail oriented, highly proficient in multi-tasking, and experienced in working in a fast paced environment.
- Must demonstrate strong project management, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- PC proficiency in software applications to include but not limited MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Build relationships with cross functional team members and key employees.
- Flexibility to take on other duties as assigned