A Fortune 500 company is confidentially looking for an Executive Assistant its Healthcare Division.
- Main responsibility is to support the President with secondary responsibility of supporting the CFO. This includes coordinating travel, managing their calendars, and other personal tasks as needed.
- Responsible for coordination and administration of all the clerical functions of the executive department, such as word processing, maintenance of office files, scheduling department meetings and special functions, etc.
- Coordinate department communication such as generating and receiving mail, message distribution, visitors, calls, etc.
- Serve as point of contact for the Executive department to coordinate the HR processes and procedures with the managers and employees of the department
- Prepare slides and reports for meetings and presentations
- Responsible for keeping various records for the department (such as Investor contact list, employee contact list, etc.) and generating regular reports
- Responsible for the requisition of supplies, printings, maintenance of office supplies and equipment for the department, as well as employee nameplates and business cards
- Coordinate executive sponsored events such as weekly staff meetings, Sr. Leadership meetings, Board of Director meetings, analyst visits, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience managing office equipment and office practices with good perception of department’s administrative needs.
- Ability to organize and evaluate office production and procedures and create processes to manage work flow. Process oriented, but flexible around business needs
- Ability to relate to and communicate with people. Good verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to protect confidentiality of sensitive materials and knowledge
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deal effectively with the stress of a fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve complex problems through analysis
- Proficient at using Microsoft office software: MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, Schedule Plus, etc.