Due to recent growth and internal promotions, our client has an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join their team. This is a regional office for a private healthcare company. This is an entry level stepping stone into a great company that only promotes from within.
- Answer phone calls, screen and transfer calls, take messages, and greet visitors
- Notify individuals of incoming courier packages and receive, sort, and distribute incoming and inter-office mail
- Assist Marketing department with administrative tasks such as correspondence to prospective clients, coordinating mass mail-outs of marketing brochures and literature, and basic PowerPoint presentations
- 1 to 2 years experience as a Receptionist or member of a front office team
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Pleasant and professional phone voice
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint