As an Inside Sales Representative, you will build and manage an account base focused on the electronics/consumer products industry. You will be responsible for maintaining and services existing accounts, and provide post-sales service which includes, follow through on orders, expedite and troubleshoot issues. You will assist in identifying opportunities where our company can position its products and capabilities in order to assist the customer with solutions that best suits their needs
- Proactively participate in preparation of simple and complex quotations and follow up on quotations
- Answer product questions, respond to requests for literature, answer phones and reply to electronic inquiries
- Handle negotiations for pricing with factory
- Develop and grow new revenues from current base of accounts .
- Process new sales orders and order modifications through operations in a timely manner
- Manage customer orders, status, problem resolution, and tracking of orders
- Ensure all billing questions and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Manage all contracts for accounts to ensure renewals are executed on a timely basis and all terms and commitments are followed
- Provide feedback to management on competition, market trends and win/loss analysis
- Assist marketing as required including development and distribution of customer communications and trade show support
- 3-5 years experience in inside sales, account management, customer-related activities, sales administration, or sales operations
- Excellent written / verbal communications.
- Proven ability to manage multiple resources and initiatives while being adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously and succeed with minimal supervision.