A small downtown firm is in need of another Assistant. This person will support both lawyers and their relative Executive Assistant and contribute to a hardworking and efficient team.
- Perform various administrative duties as needed
- Prepare and maintain summaries of depositions, court documents, and confidential materials.
- Plan and schedule meetings and conferences
- Research and analyze materials
- Welcome guests and clients
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Type 60 wpm and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Must pay very close attention to details
- Some office experience preferred