- Follow customer-specific routing instructions and/or routing guides.
- Track all shipments within time frame required and document updates within Excel reports and internal database program.
- Identify complex logistics and communicate these to support teams; engineering or procurement.
- Coordinate & expedite requests, time-specific pickups and deliveries and other special requests.
- Daily interaction with internal and external customer is required.
- General collections for U.S. Accounts. Work closely with Accounting department.
- Bi-Lingual candidate; fluent in Spanish and English.
- Basic understanding of transportation operations, supply chain management or logistics.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; specifically documentation of all issues, and communication with customers and carriers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with emphasis on Outlook, Word and Excel.
- College preferred.
- All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.