An international Engineering firm with North American HQ in Atlanta is looking for a Administrative Assistant to support its Engineering teams. The positions open due to an internal promotion as the company promotes the personal and professional development of its employees.
- Making domestic and international travel arrangements and related hotel accommodations, car rentals, off-site event planning with clients.
- Coordinating multiple schedules and calendars for Vice President and his team.
- Preparing various marketing presentations to those within and outside of the company.
- Paying attention to very detailed documentation of correspondence that goes in and out of the department.
- Creating various reports using Excel and in-house database program.
- Assisting with process improvements and taking initiative to offer ideas and suggestions.
- Maintaining strong customer service skills when dealing directly with clients.
- Extremely sharp technical skills in Word and Excel and the ability to pick up new programs easily.
- This is a highly visible role within the organization so image, professionalism and communication skills have to be top-notch.
- Someone who is self-motivated, takes initiative and has excellent stability in their previous work history.
- 3 – 5 years of experience supporting multiple Executives in a related role.
- Must be OK with handling limited personal assistant duties while VP is out of the office on business.
- A 4 year college degree is strongly preferred.